4th of July Pie Recipe
When I first started cooking I wanted to cook things that were foolproof – generally things that didn’t involve an oven or a stove.
I’ve always been crazy about late spring and early summer because there’s a plethora of fruits and veggies on sale that I haven’t even seen for the last six months.
This is a ridiculously easy recipe, and the outcome is remarkable. It’s beautiful, light, cheap to make, and delicious!
- 1 8oz. pkg Cream Cheese softened
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- Graham Cracker Crust pre-made
- Beat first 5 ingredients with mixer.
- Place mixture in graham cracker crust
- Top with sliced strawberries and blueberries.
- Refrigerate 30 mins before serving.
ITEMS WE USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE