- 7 oz Dark Chocolate 60% Cacao
- 1 cup Stout Beer Coffee or Chocolate Stouts work great
- 3 8oz Cream Cheese packages Softened
- 1 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Ground Espresso or 1 tbsp espresso powder
- 3/4 cup Beer Candied Bacon finely chopped
- Place oven rack in the middle position, on the rack below place a baking dish filled with water.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a food processor or blender add graham crackers, pretzels and sugar and process until it reaches a crumby consistency.
- Slowly stream in the melted butter and process until you have a texture like wet sand.
- Spray the inside of a 9" spring form pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the processed crumbs into the pan and press into the bottom of the pan with a fork or something heavy until you have a well compacted flat surface.
- In a pot over medium-high heat, pour the beer and dark chocolate.
- Stir until melted then remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- One at a time add in the eggs, scraping the bottom of the bowl between additions.
- Pour the cooled chocolate into the mixer and beat until well combined.
- Add in flour, cocoa powder, espresso and bacon. Stir on low speed until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan over the crust.
- Place in the oven on the rack directly over the pan of water.
- Bake the cheesecake until the center no longer jiggles about 45 to 60 minutes (or more!) depending on your oven.
- Allow cheesecake to cool completely before removing from the spring form pan.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Its okay if the top cracks a bit when it is baking.
Share this Recipe