- Pork Loin Roast
- Kitchen Twine
- Salt / Pepper
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ginger minced
- Pre-heat oven to 375. Mix all glaze ingredients in a dish and set aside for flavors to develop.
- Bring pork loin to room temperature, tie with kitchen twine to hold shape, season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a large skillet. Sear roast on all sides until a beautiful golden brown. Place roast in shallow baking dish with peeled, cut carrots. Bake at 375 until meat thermometer reads 155 (approximately 45-60 min, depending on size of roast).
- Remove roast from oven, generously brush with glaze and continue baking another 15 minutes. Continue to brush glaze over roast a couple of times during this cooking process. Serve with mashed potatoes.
Share this Recipe