- 6 Boneless Chicken Thighs (or 3 Boneless, skinless breast)
- Salt / Pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Lime Juice from 2-3 limes
- 1/2 large Onion sliced
- Sriracha amount depends on preference
- 1 head Cauliflower chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1" - 2" pieces Fresh Ginger peeled
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a ziploc bag, combine olive oil, lime juice, onion and Sriracha. Add in the chicken shaking a little to coat.
- Toss the bag in the fridge and forget about it for at least an hour. I usually do it around lunch time so there's a lot of good marinating going on.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in a cast iron skillet (or any other oven safe heavy pan) and pour the marinade over it.
- Bake for 25 minutes then set oven to broil for five minutes or until the chicken has a nice crust to it.
- While the chicken is cooking, toss your cauliflower florets, garlic and ginger in a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower is the consistency of fine couscous.
- Heat a pan to medium and add in a small splash of olive oil, add in your cauliflower mixture and cook until fragrant and heated through. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve chicken over the cauliflower mixture and enjoy!
Share this Recipe